Your Guardian Angel

When I see your smile/ Tears run down my face I can't replace/And now that I'm strong I have figured out/How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul/And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one/I will never let you fall/I'll stand up with you forever/I'll be there for you through it all/Even if saving you sends me to heaven/It's okay. It's okay. It's okay./Seasons are changing/And waves are crashing/And stars are falling all for us/Days grow longer and nights grow shorter/I can show you I'll be the one/I will never let you fall (let you fall)/I'll stand up with you forever/I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)/Even if saving you sends me to heaven/Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart/Please don't throw that away/Cuz I'm here for you/Please don't walk away and/Please tell me you'll stay, stay/Use me as you will/Pull my strings just for a thrill/And I know I'll be okay/Though my skies are turning gray/I will never let you fall/I'll stand up with you foreve/I'll be there for you through it all/Even if saving you sends me to heaven/